SearchQuotes

Love Text Messages for Him or Her - Ways to Say I Love You

Posted by Love Quotes

I love you text messages that make your heart melt! 


Show how much you really care about that special someone in your life by sending them a love text message.  Keep the fires burning and text the romance back into your relationship with a sms message perfect for him or her. Nothing can be more direct than using I love you text messages. They are romantic and sincere. Sending mini digital love notes to your partner will make them feel special and deeply appreciated.


  • With my whole heart for my whole life I love you. 
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you, was completely out of my control. 
  • If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to utter I love you, one last time. 
  • I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life. 




  • You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you. 
  •  Without you I am incomplete.  
  • You have my heart, keep it safe. 
  • I finally got my past, present, and future tenses correct today: I love you, I loved you, and I will love you forever and always! 
  • Please let me know what I did to deserve you ... I want to make sure I keep on doing it. Love you XOXO
  • Let's stay this way forever. I love you. 
  • Every day I love you
  • I got an x ray 2day they found u in my heart. The doctor said if they took u out i would die bcoz i could not live with out u!
  • True love begins where there is nothing expected.
  • In case you didn't know, I'll be loving you always and forever!
  • Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!
  • Your love is all I'll ever need.
  • You are the center of my world. And for that, I am thankful each day.
  • Even though we are apart, my love you will never part.
  • You are on my mind now and always.
  • I love you more with each passing day.
  • -<-@ A rose for you Because I love you
  • If I could describe you in one word, I'd call you my life. 
  • I love my eyes when U look into them, I love my name when U say it, I love my life when U are in it.  
  • 1 min, 1 hr, 1 day, 1 wk, 1 month, 1 yr, no matter how long, I'll treasure the times we've spent together!
  • 3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!
  • A butterfly needs its wings ... a polar bear needs cold weather and I ... I need you!

  • A day without your love is a day without life.
  • A dream costs nothing unless you want it to come true
  • I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow.
  • You are the reason I wake up with a smile. You are on my mind 24X7.
  • If I were to rephrase the alphabets, I’d keep ‘U’ & ‘I’ together.
  • All my dreams came true the day I met you! Need I say more, I love you!
  • Thinking about you is like breathing. It can’t stop and it’s essential for my survival.
  • To be with you is all I desire, to hold you is all I hope for, to love you is all I dream of!
  • If I could describe love in one word, I’d call it you!
  • To keep our love alive, I need 1) you 2) me 3) our hearts for eternity.
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, you are for me and I am for you!
  • I’ll hold your hand if you let me, I’ll kiss you if you let me but I’ll love you no matter what you tell me!
  • You may be the one for me, but I’ll never know for sure unless you tell me!
  • Words begin with ABC, numbers begin with 123, and love begins with you and me.
  • You make my world go round!
  • For others, love is blind, but for me it isn't true, because when I fell in love, I saw you!
  • I asked for a tulip, I got a garden, I asked for a drop, I got the sea, I asked for love and you were sent to me!
More love quotes for her




  • Like a jewel, true love is rare to find, but I’m lucky because I found you!
  • You've changed my life for the better. I am inspired to be different when I’m with you!
  • I would move mountains and swim across oceans to be in your presence.
  • You are always in my heart.
  • You make my heart melt!
  • My life shines when you are with me.
  • You bring out the best in me.
  • Je t’aime beaucoup! ( I love you in French)
  • You are the reason I am on cloud 9.

 Love Text Messages for Girlfriend 

  • I may sound cheesy when I say I’ll love you forever, but those words help me describe the exact feelings I have for you!
  • We may fight and we may cry, but we’ll get back, I’ll tell you why- because you are the reason I’ll survive.
  • If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you know I’m trying to tell you that I love you?
  • Your name written in sand was washed away, your name in the sky blew away, but your name is now in my heart, where it’ll stay!
  • If I could hold you forever, I would, if I could look at your forever, I would, if I could be with you forever, I would!
  • We are meant to be together.
  • I love you and you love me, in my heart you’ll always be, here or there, near or far, my love will be wherever you are!
  • I found love when I found you.
  • Even though we are far apart, my love for you will feed on the distance between us and only grow!
  • My love for you is like the stars, invisible sometimes but always available if you look for it with all your heart!
  • You make me smile and you make me cry, but if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what to do!
  • My life is dedicated to you!

  • I’m afraid to close my eyes for I don’t want to miss seeing you, even if it’s for one second!
  • If love was a song, I’d sing it with you, if love was a game, I’d play it with you but if love was a person, I’m sure it would be you!
  • You were chosen for me to love among the rest because I would love you the best!
  • Love teaches you until you learn, even if it takes long, it takes you where you belong!
  • When we are together, I feel better, stay with me forever, so I always feel safer!
  • Your love is like the sun for me. It keeps me alive and it makes me glow!
  • Grow old with me! ...... The best is yet to come...
  • Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile....
  • Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!
  • How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow
  • I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!
  • I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care.
  • I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you
  • I can't think of anything but you.
Love pictures, messages, and notes to send to him or her...
  • I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....
  • I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you until the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!
  • I know its wrong 4 me 2 fall 4 u, but i cant get through it & if choosing right means letting u go...then let me be wrong 4ever...
  • I love the 'y' i love the 'u' i love the 'o' put them together and i love 'you'.
  • I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.
  • I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life
  • I love you even more than when I started this sentence.
  • I love you more than all the tea in China.
  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
  • I love you so much !
  • I love you! From the earth till the moon!
  • I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!



CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LOVE TEXT MESSAGES FOR HIM OR HER:


           Good Morning Text Messages for Him or Her           Flirty Text Messages           Romantic Text Messages for Husband 


Related Post



Post a Comment